Our bodies require water to thrive and remain healthy. If your home’s water supply is less than ideal, with microbes and minerals flooding the supply, then your body can react negatively. The water can also impact your plumbing system, fixtures, and glassware.
The way key to cleaner water is a home water filtration system. These units filter all of the water entering your property. They are an investment in the efficiency and comfort of your home, as well as your health.
Contaminants Removed With Water Filtration Systems
When it comes to drinking water, you have a few options. You could continue drinking tap water, purchase costly bottled water, or invest in a water filtration system. Your best choice is likely filtered water from your very own system at home. Today’s water filtration units are able to remove countless contaminants, including:
- Arsenic – This is a carcinogenic material that is quite powerful and often linked to several types of cancer.
- Aluminum – Many municipal water supplies remain unfiltered, which means your family consumes aluminum, a metal linked to Alzheimer’s disease, learning disabilities, liver disease, and skin issues.
- Fluoride – Fluoride was originally designed to improve oral health and many cities purposely included fluoride in the water supply. However, it has now been linked to a weakened immune system and cell damage that accelerates the aging process within the body.
Benefits of Water Filtration Systems
If you ever feel concerned about your home’s water, you’re not alone. Many homeowners turn to water filtration systems to alleviate concerns and enjoy increased comfort, taste, and health. In fact, there are numerous other benefits that come with a system.
- Taste & Smell – Most water filtration systems are designed to remove contaminants including chlorine and bacteria, which can make your water taste and smell funny. With a filtration system, you’ll enjoy better-tasting and smelling water year-round.
- Save Money – By investing in a water filtration system, you can cut down on other expenses. For instance, you won’t need to buy costly packages of bottled water each week or replace worn-down fixtures as often.
- Fight Disease – Clean, refreshing water is better able to help the body prevent and fight disease and illness. Your immune system will receive a much-needed boost, improving your overall health and well-being in the long-run.
- Cooking – You likely use your tap water to cook. The bacteria from tap water enter your food, leading to risky toxins in your meals. A water filtration system improves not only your health but also the food you eat.
Here at bluefrog Plumbing + Drain, we believe in providing clean drinking water to the whole country. We are currently offering a FREE in-home water analysis with any service call. Healthy water means a healthy home. Take advantage of our free, limited-time offer in Central Connecticut, Rancho Cucamonga, and North Dallas.
Schedule professional water filtration system installation with the experts at bluefrog Plumbing + Drain. Give us a call at 469-214-2582!
Image by Renate Micallef for Shutterstock